BROKER/DELEGATE REGISTRATION - CANCELLATION FEES
Cancellation of a registration must be advised via email to: email@example.com.
The following refunds will apply from the date of receipt of notification:
- On or before 17 February 2023 - 100% refund including GST.
- From 18 February 2023 - No refund will be available.
- If a cancellation arises out of an order or direction issued under the relevant state or territory public health laws or government directives concerning COVID-19 a 100% refund will be available.
- The refund will be returned as soon as practicable via the same payment method as the original receipt of funds.
- No refund will be made after 18 February 2023; however, an alternative delegate name may be provided in writing and the booking and funds will be allocated accordingly.
- Please note no refund or discount will be made if an inclusive function or event within the registration fee is not taken up or is subsequently cancelled.
- Where there are extenuating circumstances, a refund outside of these terms in this document may be considered by, and at the discretion of the Organising Committee.
TICKET / PASS PAYMENTS
Only credit card payments will be accepted for the ticket / pass payments.
All ticket / payments must be paid prior to attending the Convention, otherwise onsite payments must be made.
Accompanying spouse/partner tickets are only to be purchased by non-insurance guests. No CPD points will given to anyone registered as an accompanying spouse/partner.
For accommodation cancellation policies, please refer to the individual hotel policies. Any amendment to accommodation bookings must be made directly with the hotel. Please refer to the hotel for details on their accommodation cancellation policy.
Delegates are strongly advised to secure adequate travel and health insurance.
Delegate registration fees do not provide any such insurance coverage. The Organising Committee accepts no responsibility for any loss in this regard.
All Convention registration fees are quoted in Australian dollars and are exclusive of GST. GST is added when payment is made.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION CONSENT
We are committed to protecting the privacy of all personal information you provide for this event registration. Your personal information provided including your name, position, organisation, address, phone details and a photo (optional) will be displayed on the Steadfast Convention App and provided to our sponsors.
In relation to COVID-19 or any other contagious or transmittable infection or disease, your name, phone number and email address may be provided to the venue/s for contract tracing purposes. Your information will be kept in a secure file and will only be provided to Western Australia Police Department and Western Australia Health Department , or any other relevant Government entity on request.
By selecting 'I consent' you will be consenting for the collection, use, display and distribution of personal information in connection with the Steadfast Convention as outlined above.
By registering for the Convention, you acknowledge and consent that during your attendance at the 2023 Steadfast Convention your image or voice may be recorded via video, photograph or by any other means (“recorded”) by an officer or official of the Convention, which may be distributed or published at the discretion of the Organising Committee. If you do not wish to be recorded, you are required to email the Steadfast Convention organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org.